This policy covers our use of personal information that we collect when you use our site. The policy also gives you information about cookies.|
Here at myITProfile your privacy is of paramount importance to us; your ability to remain anonymous is one of the key benefits of our service.
We have a strictly controlled access policy in place to determine who has authorisation to view your profile, and which of the fields in your profile are visible to them.
- We will not pass on your details to any third parties without your consent.
- We will never reveal your personal or contact details, such as your name and address, to anyone without your consent. Recruiters can only contact you via your myITProfile mailbox.
- You can 'deactivate/re-activate' your profile at any time. Once deactivated it will be removed from all searches and only you will be able to view your profile.
- At all times you can see the details of everyone who has viewed your profile, along with the time and date, and whether they were a visitor, a member, or a recruiter.
Benefits of this policy:
- Everyone who views your profile will be logged, and this
information is available to you via your statistics page.
- You can remain totally anonymous, but members and recruiters can still contact you, and you can still contact them.
- You choose exactly what information you want to reveal/hide and
who you want to reply to.
During the course of any visit to this site, the pages you see, along with a short text file called a 'cookie', are downloaded to your computer. Our cookies allow us you to track your progress throughout this site only, recording the pages you visit. Information supplied by cookies can help us to provide our visitors with a better online user experience.
Please not that our cookies are automatically destroyed as soon as you close your browser. We do not store any information that can be used to identify you using our cookies.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the "Contact Us" page.